Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Yosemite in the New RV

Tenaya Lake



The New RV



A View from Tioga pass



Meadow in Yosemite Valley



Bridalveil Falls




I spent the last several days in the beautiful Yosemite National Park, camping in Tuolomne Meadows. It could not have been nicer, the weather was picture perfect, and of course the scenery was as well. I spent a total of 4 days in the park and was treated by the bluest skies you ever saw and wild life that was just everywhere. Usually this time of the year the falls are starting to subside, but this week they were still going strong. We hiked all over the park and spent a day riding the bike trails, I had my daughter with me, so the KLR did not see much action this time, I will make a solo trip later this summer specifically to ride and photograph. It is hard to do when you have someone else with you, because no one really wants to stand around while you wait for the best light for pictures.



On the subject of pictures, I recieved an e-mail yesterday that a Yosemite Guide publication wants to use one of my pictures for their next publication. YES, every photographer wants to be published, and I of course said absolutely. It is not for pay, but fopr credit only, but since I am not a working photographer, any time someone wants to use one of my pictures for a publication, I consider it an honor, especially since there so many pictures of Yosemite floating out there. It is nice to have one of mine singled out. The following is a video of some bears I shot on Saturday, Enjoy.


Video of The Bears








No comments: