Tuesday, June 23, 2009

High Speed 1000 FPS Affordable Performance!


Yep that's right I just got this beauty today, and it is just as advertised. It shoots lightning fast, up to 30 frames per second, and shoots movies at a rate of 210, 420, and 1000 frames per second. The quality of the 1000 FPS is just barely usuable, but the others are actually not bad. The HD is good as well, this is one fun camera and really lives up to its advertising. Juts the fact that you can get a camera that will shoot at those rates is just unbelieveable. Used to those kinds of performance were reserved for the high dollar professional cameras. I have a real strong feeling this is going to become one of my favorites, just palying around with it tonight I am blown away by what is can do. I will be back tomorrow with some specifics, pictures, and video examples. It's really hard for me to believe that a camera priced at around $300 is capable of the types of numbers that it is. There are so many features I still do not believe that I have seen them all yet, it is just one surprise after another. I will play away with it tomorrow and get a bit more familiar with it, and post hopefully tomorrow evening. I've had a great week and now have too many toys to play with, but I'll manage somehow. Until tomorrow...

No comments: